- In this disclaimer the following is understood:
- the web page: every web page in which the editor places a hyperlink referring to this disclaimer with the intention to make it applicable to that specific web page;
- the owner: the owner of the website (Ceramedia);
- to use/using: all thinkable acts;
- you: the user (visitor) of the website;
- content: all the information published on this web site;
- All articles of this Disclaimer apply to the web page. By using the web page you agree unconditionally with this disclaimer.
- The owner endeavors to actualize and/or to add information to the web page regularly. In spite of this care and attention it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
- The owner is not liable for any damage which has occurred or may occur in connection with and/or results from the use of the web page or to the impossibility to use the web page.
- The owner may alter or remove the web page from the internet at all times and without a prior notice. The owner is not liable for any consequence(s) due to the alteration or removal of the web page.
- Content provided by a third party has not been independently reviewed, tested, certified, or authenticated in whole or in part by the editor and as such the owner makes no warranty with respect to its contents.
- Unauthorized or improper use of the web page or its content can result in an infringement of intellectual (property) rights or an unlawful act related to privacy, publication, communication and other matters. You are responsible for all data and requests which you send from the web page.
- The owner reserves the right to deny your access to the web page or certain services available on the web page. As a consequence the owner may monitor your access to the web page.
This disclaimer is made by C mr. F.J. Van Eeckhoutte, ICT/IE-advocaat, Amersfoort, www.vaneeckhoutteadvocaten.nl
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
All rights reserved.
The information in this electronic mail message is private and confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or opening it.
Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known. If this message contains password-protected attachments, the files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the Ceramedia mail domain. Always scan attachments before opening them.
These conditions are applicable to all offers, quotations and all contracts between Ceramedia and a client to which Ceramedia has stated that these conditions are applicable, in so far as the parties have not made any specific written agreements to the contrary.
Get in touch with Ceramedia
P.O. Box 3140
1801 CG Alkmaar
North Holland The Netherlands
Koelmalaan 350, Unit 4.4
1812 PS Alkmaar
North Holland The Netherlands
- Company No. 50711539
- VAT No. NL822887265B01
- IBAN NL17INGB0006621904
- BIC INGBNL2A